Monday, February 9, 2015

All you Need is Love ... Perfect Classroom Valentines!

Valentines day has a big history for me ... 
usually it has been getting dumped, 
but it all made a turn around when I got married! 

Now Valentines Day is fun, and the older my kids get the more fun it is becoming. 
While my kids are young, and they still let me enjoy all of the fun creative stuff ... 
I am going to take advantage. 

I teamed up with one of my FAVORITE Printing companies.

I let the boys choose their favorites, and this is what they chose:

Bryson chose a very simple SLAM DUNK BASKETBALL SUCKER HOLDER Valentine


And Chad chose this darling ELEPHANT FINGER PUPPET Valentine



If you're thinking you're too late to order your Valentines, think again! Pear Tree is so fast and I have always received my orders in just a few short days. 

Here are a few other favorites:




Check out our Valentines from LAST YEAR

... And be sure to order your cutest Valentines, from PEAR TREE GREETINGS,
and be the talk of the classroom!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Best astrologer in hyderabad

astrologer in hyderabad

astrologer

Best astrologer in bangalore

astrologer in bangalore

astrologer

best astrologer in Chennai

astrologer in chennai

astrologer
Best astrologer in hyderabad

astrologer in hyderabad

astrologer

Best astrologer in bangalore

astrologer in bangalore

astrologer

best astrologer in Chennai

astrologer in chennai

astrologer

Unknown said...

Nice Post...

Astrologers in Kerala

Digital Marketing Company said...

Generally I don’t read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

Aixonne said...

keep your Apples pretty safe! That is what Aixonne tells you in their amazing iphone x case Apple or other Apple mobile phones. the “Aixonne” is an awesome online shop just like Amazon or other online big stores! But what makes this topnotch is their great information that they provide each person about each product.
https://aixonne.com/l/necklace.html
https://aixonne.com/l/iPhoneCase.html
visit their hot necklace sale and iPhone tempered glass collection, etc.
https://aixonne.com/l/iPhoneTemperedGlass.html

Packers and movers in Kolkata said...

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck @ Packers and Movers Kolkata

Local Packers And Movers Bangalore said...


Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Local Packers And Movers Bangalore

Packers And Movers Jaipur said...

Get Packers and Movers Jaipur List of Top Reliable, 100% Affordable, Verified and Secured Service Provider. Get Free ###Packers and Movers Jaipur Price Quotation instantly and Save Cost and Time. Packers and Movers Jaipur ✔ ✔ ✔ Reviews and Compare Charges for household Shifting, Home/Office Relocation, ***Car Transportation, Pet Relocation, Bike SHifting @ Packers And Movers Jaipur
gg

Nancy Angel said...

primevideo.com/mytv samsung - you can add it to your favorite smart device and for sign in enter amazon prime video activation code at www.amazon.com/mytv login login page.

عبد الله محمد عبدالله said...



شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض